Do you love pasta as much as I do? Here is my ultimate gluten free pasta recipe
Ultimate Gluten Free Pasta
- Rolling Pin
- large boiler pot
- 1 large Egg
- 3 large egg yolk
- 250 g Light Wheat Flour
- Weigh flour onto a clean bench and create a well in the centre.
- Crack the whole egg into the flour and stir in the centre with your fingers until mixed in.
- Add one egg yolk at a time into the well and mix in after each addition. Mix in all after the last egg until well combined.
- Kneed for a few minutes to well combine.
- Roughly tear the pasta sheet onto peices for a rustic pasta. You can cut with a knife to make fettuccine or use for ravioli or as needed.
- Bring water to the boil with enough water so the pasta can move freely when cooking.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook for 2 or 3 minutes. Strain and use with your favourite pasta sauce.