Home made vanilla maple granola bars are a really quick and simple way to take you muesli on the go or for the kids for a school or afternoon snack.
These granola bars are incredible easy to make with just 5 basic pantry ingredients.
Home Made Crunchy Muesli Bars
- 3 cups toasted muesli
- 1/2 cup plain unbleached flour
- 1/3 cup butter softened
- 1/3 cup honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine the muesli and flour into a bowl. In a separte bowl, whisk together the butter, honey and egg.
- Add the butter mixture to the muesli mixture and mix well. Rest for 15 minutes for for the muesli to soften slightly. Press the mixture into the lined baking tray to about 1½ cm thick.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes then remove and allow to cook for 10 minutest before cutting into bars.