This deep flavoured chai tea is great for modern lives. I sometimes make a light version of this chai tea by tossing a teaspoon of the teas in to a cups trainer and just add hot water. Sometimes I do a mid way version but this deep flavoured chai tea recipe is the ultimate in very way. The flavour that comes from this traditional method is do rich and deep. Then the process of making the chai tea is calming and a ritual I truly enjoy.
Rich Flavoured Chai Tea
- Heavy Sauce Pan
- Large sieve
- Stove hot plate
- Large 2 litre jug with lid
- Add the chai tea to a large large saucepan with the cool water then turn to high heat and bring to the boil.
- Now add the litre of cold milk and the repadura sugar and allow to come to the boil again.
- Once boiled for the second time turn off the heat and let stand for 5-10 minutes depending on the strength of the tea you prefer.
- Strain the cooked chai tea into a large 2 litre just with a lid.
Ways to Enjoy
- Enjoy as a Chai Teas right out of the pot.
- Store the remaining tea in the refrigerator to use later
- Pour and reheat for a quick rich flavoured tea
- Use the cold chai tea is the base for a smoothie or smoothie bowl.