A chai chia and nut smoothie bowl is one of my great breakfast staples. It is crazy easy to make and is such a prefect flavour combination. The cold Chai Tea base blended up onto a rich smoothie with frozen banana and chia seeds make the perfect smoothie base to top with fresh banana, blueberries and the Eclispe Organics Crunchy Nut Honey Chia Muesli.
Do you remember those breakfasts were you sit back and look at what you are about to eat and just smile at the joy you about to eat? This Chai chia, nut and banana smoothie bowl is one of those breakfasts. It looks spectacular and with that touch of rich flavoured chai tea the flavour goes through the roof.
We used to do smoothies at farmers market back in our early days. I have to say our Chai Chai, Nut and Banana smoothie Bowl was our number one best seller.
Chai Chia, Nut and Banana Smoothie Bowl
- Chopping Board
- 1 medium banana frozen and chopped
- 1 1/2 cup Cold Chai Tea Pre-made and lold
- 2 tsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut yoghurt or your preferred yoghurt
- 1/2 Banana thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup blueberries Fresh or Frozen
- 1 cup Organic Nut Honey Chia Muesli Eclipse Brand
- Pre make one 2 litre batch of Deep Flavoured Chai Tea (follow the recipe link above) and cool.
- Put the frozen banana into the blender bowl with the other smoothie ingredients; the cold chai tea and the chia seeds. Then blend on high for about 30 seconds or until the smoothie is smooth and creamy.
- If you want you smoothy really cold and thick simply add some ice at this stage.
- Add protein powder for an added protein hit if you like.
- Pour the completed smoothie into a breakfast bowl.
- Lay thinly sliced banana around the edge of the bowl then follow with the blueberries. Then sprinkle half the Orgnic Nut Honey Chia Muesli in the centre of the bowl.