This deliciously moist and simple carrot cake is the easiest no-fuss cake you will ever make. No need for cake mixer , just a two mixing bowl, a whisk and cake scraper. The flavours are delicious, and there is not even a sign of an unhealthy ingredient in sight. Yet another great healthy treat.
Moist Carrot Cake
- Grate the carrots and break the pecans into large pieces and set aside to add later.
- Put all the dry ingredinets into a large mixing. Whisk together until well combined.
- Grab another mixing bowl all all the wet ingredients. Give a good whisk for one to two minutes until the mixture becomes pale and thickens.
- Add the grated carrots and broken pecans pieces and fold in with a cake scraper. Scrape the carrot cake mixture into a greased 20cm ring cake tin or 20cm round tin. Bake in a 180degC oven for 35 minutes or until a skewer that is poked into the cente of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool for 10 minutes as if you cut a hot cake it will break apart. Turn the cake out onto cake rack to cool complete befor eating. Enjoy the carrot cake plain or you can ice this cake with a lemon and cashew cream or just a light sprinkle of sugar.